HOUSTON — Houston’s Bar 5015 has taken their flavor up a notch with new delicious, filling food items for guests to enjoy.
Thanks to Bar 5015’s Chef Nana, the revamped menu includes:
– Voodoo Egg Rolls- Boudin, spice, and everything nice all wrapped in a delicious egg roll covering and fried. You may need some water after you dip this appetizer in the sauce, but don’t worry— your taste buds will still be happy.
– Cheeseburger Egg Rolls- A burger and cheese mix that could actually be a meal. This favorite is sure to please everyone.
– Lemon Pepper Wings- Need I say more? Who doesn’t love lemon pepper wings when done right?
– Jambalaya Risotto with Blackened Fish and Crawfish Cream Sauce- A delicious play on a Cajun favorite, this delicacy was nothing short of satisfying.
– Steak Tacos- A flour tortilla fried to perfection holding perfectly seasoned meat and spices, this casual handheld dish is a sure favorite.
– Slutty Burger
– Spicy Chicken Sandwich- Watch out, Popeyes! The pretzel bun and sauce are unmatched.
– Chicken and Waffles (Turtle Cheesecake, Oreo Cheesecake, Strawberry Cheesecake)- The turtle cheesecake waffle paired perfectly with the seasoned chicken fried to perfection.
– Vietnamese Steak and Eggs- Cooked to perfection, this is not your average steak. The pickled Vietnamese sauce that comes with it gives the steak an explosion of Asian flavor.
– Fried Lobster and Grits- The savory grits and perfectly, freshly fried lobster balance each other out for the perfect brunch.
– Blackened Fish and Grits
To keep up with more updates and events at Bar 5015, follow their Instagram @thebar5015.
About Bar 5015
Owned by Steven Rogers, Bar 5015 is a black-owned business located at 5015 Almeda that is committed to providing opportunities to the community. The premier lounge and bar is widely known for their food, chill and relaxed ambiance, and stellar brunch.